Thursday, August 2, 2007

Ordering Information

Your proofs are ready! I hope that I have met your expectations and that you are very pleased with your photographs. You should have received a price list on the day of your shoot, however, please feel free to contact me if you need a new list. I will be happy to provide you a new one. To order, please simply email me your package choice, along with the number of the photo and the size you desire. If you wish, I am happy to take orders by phone. You can reach me at (205) 310-1698. Should the packages listed not fit the needs you feel you have, please don't hesitate to contact me with your idea and I'll see what I can do for you. Again, I thank you for your business, and I hope that you enjoy the memories that you have captured.

Clayton W. Lisenby

No comments: